Welcome to Zoo Station
Let the Bono bitching commence! Representatives of the 7 families in Ireland – Pat Carty, Springer Bell & the mighty Vorgongod plus (trying to get a word in edgeways) Leedsboy and your moderator referee DFB who attempts to take a contrary stance due to the last minute exit of the anti-Bono, Ganglesprocket. This includes throwing in a few opinions that are meant to rile so don’t get fished in.
Among the high points were
– U2 as a socio-political cyclone during the 1980’s
– The new album: any good and is it marketing success story?
– Is the reaction to U2 for ver haterz akin to racism?
– Ganglesprocket’s fence sitting email in full
– Rattle & Hum: Is taht when the cool kids checked out and does it fucking matter?
He may have a Messiah complex but he’s not a naughty boy
Source: The Afterword Podcast