Spoken, mumbled and conceived by DrJ, Steven C, Ganglesprocket , DogFacedBoy and Ola from <strike>Norway</strike> Sweden.
Loathe em or love em, the team took their final bow on stage in London last month and so we gather together to salute them in our own irreverent way. We review the O2 shows, exaamine why and where and who plus descend inevitably into blokes sitting around quoting bits for their own amusement.
– The Beach Boys Of Comedy – discuss?
– isn’t there enough proper Python around these days without parading this distorted garbage at The O2? *
– Why are London audiences so crap?
– Who has a theory? *coughs*
– How one of the Python team had a momentous effect on the life of one of our contributors
* a reference to another comedy team’s Python sketch for the nerds there
MONTY PYTHON 1969-2014
Now PISS OFF!
Source: The Afterword Podcast