Here’s some of mine-
1. Charles Dance once bought me a pint.
2. I queued for a cab alongside Martin Freeman in Heathrow. (And also in Miami!).
3. I stood next to Elvis Costello at an urinal.
4. I queued behind all of U2 for coffee backstage at Glastonbury.
5. I guarded Alex ‘Hurricane’ Higgins’s snooker cues at Crewe station while he played Space Invaders. I didn’t recognize him at the time (although I did think he looked a bit familiar).
6. I drove Barbara Windsor around Cardiff in a Cadillac.
7. Had a pint with Mark E. Smith.
8. Played pool with The La’s. (And lost).
9. Andy Partridge took me to his favourite restaurant in Swindon. And forgot his wallet…but he did sign my entire XTC collection, gave me his plectrum and was a total gent. (And I claimed it all back on expenses anyway).
10. I was locked in a garage to write gags for Rob Brydon. (Not by him though). None of them were used.