ATM (really): right-angle valve adaptor for wheelbarrow wheel?

So I’ve fitted this spiffy new wheel on my wheelbarrow, and the valve is completely inaccessible with foot pump or bicycle pump – it’s too short to wrangle outwards like I did with the old wheel, and there’s isn’t enough space between the fancy go-faster mouldings of the wheel to connect vertically.

I’m thinking a right-angle adaptor. There are lots online, but they’re all for motorbikes, quad bikes etc. Will they fit? Are all valves the same diameter? Etc.? Anybody got any experience of such arcana?