It’s a long player
In the GLKLondon Studios DFB and Spencer link hands with Drakeygirl and Dr Volume to discuss whether we have reached “peak vinyl” in the 12″ album boom times.
– is it just for those Hoxton hipsters?
– two men remember the lyrics to ‘Brown Sauce’s hit only too clearly
– are da kidz down wiv what we are jiving, daddio?
– does it sound better / different / worse ?
– which naughties act gave away condoms with vinyl and which 80’s act was naughtier?
WARNING : this podcast may contain the words “warmth” and “sound-stage”.