Hi chums, my upstairs stereo (3-disc CD drawer, double cassette, radio), bought from the Co-op circa 1905, is getting rather creaky now, and I need something to replace it. These are my demands:
1. Ability to play CDs and if possible cassettes too. My old stereo is now struggling with CDRs, so it either needs to be able to play those with no problems, or failing that maybe an SD slot or USB port would be kinda groovy, then I could could rip and chuck all the CDRs. Not bothered about radio, bluetooth or any kind of streaming capability.
2. Small size. It’ll be sitting on the landing just outside the bathroom, so needs to be fairly compact.
3. Sub £200 price. As sub as possible please.
4. Available via mail order. I live in the sticks.
5. It mustn’t sound shit or fall to pieces.
6. The moon on a stick, please!
Thanks in advance xx