All of these come under the heading of comedy song or novelty hit. (Well, one of them wasn’t a hit as such).
Please add some more!
1. Eighty men tried and eighty men died
Now they’re buried together in the countryside
2. You can have it with a buzz, you can have it with a ring
And if you really want it you can have a ding a ling
3. Is your breath fresh?
Do your have spinach on your teeth?
Is your deodorant strong enough?
4. Me Tonto Kimosabi
Me go and catchee baddy
5. Who needs Pink Floyd, Dire Straits?
That’s not our music, it’s out of date
6. He’s always makin’ the news
Wearin’ just his tennis shoes
Guess you could call him unique
7. I wouldn’t mind if it was Nobel
Even Eric would serve me well
8. As I rounded the corner I got one heck of a shock
18 wheelers were for lined up for three city blocks
9. The geezer with the bunny in the trilby hat
Reckons he’s legit but he ain’t all that
10. Then in walked skippy the bush kangaroo
And Rolf singing Sun Arise and playing the didgeridoo
11. I was on patrol in my grass skirt
When on the radio I heard a red alert
12.… Read more